FAQ Script PHP
FAQ Script PHP is a knowledgebase script and you could use it as a Frequently Asked Questions section on your website. FAQ Script PHP is written in PHP and MySQL.
FAQ Script PHP main features:
- responsive design - will fit any mobile device screen
- easy one step installation - no need of programming skills
- user friendly and password protected admin area
- create, edit or delete frequently asked questions
- visitors are able to ask their questions
- WYSIWYG (HTML) editor for the answers with option to add images and videos, like youtube, vimeo...
- create, edit and delete categories for the FAQs
- if no categories created or if categories are hidden then the landing page is the accordion list of questions
- option to show/hide search box for the questions
- options to set the fonts, colors and styles of the questions, answers and pagination
- unlimited combination for visual style of the script - background colors, border colors, distances etc...
- FAQ script could be translated into any language
- simple written and open PHP code, so you could modify it to suit your needs
Take a look at FAQ Script PHP demo
. Also enter the admin area
and see how it works.
On your request we may modify your FAQ Script PHP on a reasonable price.
FREE INSTALLATION - Once you buy the script we could install it on your website for free.
The minimum requirements to run FAQ Script PHP on your website are PHP version 5.2 or higher and MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
Current stable version of FAQ Script PHP is 2.0 (major update, released in January 19, 2017). Updates log