Contact Form PHP script
Each website needs a contact form. Contact Form PHP is a PHP / MySQL web based script and it is very easy to install and integrate into your contacts page. Admin is able to save and manage contacts in Address Book. Visitors to your website will be able to send you messages, requests, feedback and notices to selected emails. All messages will be saved for further reference.
Contact Form PHP main features:
- fully responsive and mobile friendly front-end
- protected administration area
- any language support
- full control over the CSS style - admin can change background, transparency, colors, fonts, sizes and other styles via user friendly visual options panel
- one step installation wizard
- very easy to integrate into your contact page - just drop a single line of code
- select only the fields that you want to appear on the contact form
- ability to set mandatory(required) fields on the contact form
- option to add six additional custom fields
- attachments can be send through the form
- limit the number of characters in the message area
- create a list of banned words, so you can stop unwanted messages
- option to choose between 4 types of captchas or without captcha image
- text confirmation code - for more spam security
- option to set more than one email address where the messages will be sent to
- 'thank you' message after submitting the form
- all received messages are saved into the admin area, so you could read them on a later stage
- address book included into admin area, so you are able to manage your contacts
- fully readable and easy customizable php source code
Take a look at Contact Form PHP demo
page. Also enter the admin area
and see how it works.
On your request we may modify your Contact Form PHP on a reasonable price.
FREE INSTALLATION - Once you buy the script we could install it on your website for free.
The minimum requirements to run Contact Form PHP on your website are PHP version 5.3 or higher and MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
Current stable version of Contact Form PHP is 3.2 (major update, released in March 28, 2018). Updates log