Design Blog PHP
Design Blog PHP is a PHP / MySQL based web script for showing your blog posts on your website.
It is fully responsive for mobile devices and working as inserted into your existing webpage.
Visitors will be able to post their comments - admin will be able to approve them.
No need of php knowledge, so to install and make this script work.
Design Blog PHP features:
- fully responsive front-end - work well on all mobile phones and tablets
- simple designed and protected admin area for blog management
- one single step installation
- insertion on a web page is just copy/paste a single line of code
- script support any utf-8 language
- categories menu on the top
- search bar
- share buttons at the bottom of the single post
- meta title and meta description are included for better SEO
- comments on each post - optional
- option to set number of posts per page
- CSS styles could be controled in admin area options or css file
- thumbnail image for the blog posts grid
- option to set default time zone for the publish time and comments
- option for admin to approve comments before having them listed
- RSS Feed validated by w3c
- fully readable and easy customizable open php source code
Take a look at Design Blog PHP demo
page. Also enter the admin area
and see how to manage blog posts, categories, comments and options.
On your request and for a reasonable price, we may add or change some features on the Design Blog PHP script.
FREE INSTALLATION - Once you buy the script we could install it on your website for free.
The minimum requirements to run Design Blog PHP on your website are PHP version 5.2 or higher and MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
Current stable version of Design Blog PHP is 1.1 (minor update - November 21, 2016). Updates log