Event Script PHP
Event Script PHP is a script that is easy to be customized and included into a page of your existing website. The script is responsive and mobile friendly. The admin and visitors will be able to submit their events. Admin is able to approve and manage all the events. Events will be readable from all the website visitors.
You don't need to have programming skills to install and manage Event Script PHP. Also in case you have problem to install it we we provide free installation on your website.
Event Script PHP main Features:
- mobile friendly and responsive front-end(demo)
- password protected administration area(admin demo)
- any language support for the front-end and admin area
- control over the CSS styles through the options in admin area and a lang file in the script pack
- one simple step installation
- easy to place it into the webpage - just drop a single line of code
- admin manage(create/edit/delete/approve) events
- visitors are able to submit events(optional)
- categories for events
- option in admin area to order events by dates ascending or descending
- option to show the event location in google map
- set featured event on the top of all events
- events search bar function - optional
- option to set the number of events per page
- option to choose the captcha image for the submit event form
- visual(css) options in admin area for tunning the colors, fonts, styles for events and submit form
- simple written, editable and fully readable php source code
- RSS feed for events validated by W3C
- latest php code standarts - the script is tested and work with PHP 7.x versions
You could see how the events working on our demo webpage demo
Additionally you may take a look on the administration area and see how to manage events - demo
If needed, we can modify Event Script PHP to suit your needs on a reasonable price.
FREE INSTALLATION - Once you buy the script we will install and test it for you for free.
The minimum requirements to run Event Script PHP on your website are PHP version 5.3 or higher and MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
Current stable version of Event Script PHP is 2.0 (major version - April 01, 2018). Updates log