Memorial Inscriptions PHP script
Memorial Inscriptions PHP is a responsive mobile freindly script for placing memorial inscriptions and obituaries on your website. It requires PHP / MySQL.
Visitors to your website will be able read the memorials and leave a Memory(comment) on each Memorial Inscription.
Memorial Inscriptions PHP script features:
- fully responsive front-end - it works on all screens
- one step installation wizard
- password protected admin area with multiple options and features that you can control
- very easy to integrate into a web page - just drop a single line of code
- easily add memorial image with automatic thumbnailing and image resizing
- ability to add more images in content using text editor
- option to add youtube videos
- choose between different color themes to suit your website colors
- support any date format for all countries
- option to set number of memorial inscriptions per page
- option to ban unwanted words when leave a memory - spam protection
- condolences could be approved by admin before having then posted
- email notification to admin when new memory submitted
- share buttons - facebook, twitter and other share media buttons
- fully readable and easy customizable php source code
Take a look at Memorial Inscriptions PHP script demo
page. Also enter the admin area
and see how to manage memorial inscriptions and options.
On your request we may modify your Memorial Inscriptions PHP script on a reasonable price.
FREE INSTALLATION - Once you buy the script we could install it on your website for free.
The minimum requirements to run Memorial Inscriptions PHP on your website are PHP version 5.2 or higher and MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
Current stable version of Memorial Inscriptions PHP script is 1.0 (new release, April 10, 2017). Updates log