NewsLetter Script PHP
NewsLetter Script PHP is an email subscription newsletter script written in PHP and MySQL. The visitors will be able to read the news on your website and subscribe to newsletters.
Installation process of the script is very simple. Administration is very user friendly. You don't need to have programming skills. Note that we provide free installation on your website.
Here are the main features of NewsLetter Script PHP:
- one single step installation wizard
- user friendly and password protected administrator page (demo)
- any language support for admin area and front-end
- create/edit/delete newsletters
- place all the created news on the page of your website
- place the newsletters subscription form on any page of your website
- option to show the subscription form fields in horizontal or vertical order (demo)
- option to show the subscription form in popup window (demo)
- manage(add/edit/delete) newsletter subscribers in the admin area
- send newsletters to a list of subscribers or particular subscriber
- if the subscriber unsubscribe his email from the newsletters by mistake, he will be able to re-subscribe again
- option to send confirmation email to verify subscribers
- option to work with authenticated smtp server
- collect names in the subsctiption form - optional
- options to choose the captcha image for the subscription form or without captcha
- visual(css) options in admin area for tunning the colors, fonts, styles for newsletter received from subscribers
- visual(css) options in admin area for the news placed on your webpage
- options for news to set the number of news per page, show search bar, set time zone and few other options...
- fully readable, editable and simple php open source code
- news RSS feed for your visitors
- latest php code standarts
You could try NewsLetter Script PHP subscription form demo
Also see how the news could look on your webpage demo
Additionally you may take a look on the administration area and how to manage news, subscribers and set the options - demo
If necessary, we can modify NewsLetter Script PHP to suit your needs on a reasonable price.
FREE INSTALLATION - Once you buy the script we will install and test it for you for free.
The minimum requirements to run NewsLetter Script PHP on your website are PHP version 5.2 or higher and MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
Current stable version of NewsLetter Script PHP is 2.0 (major update, released in December 08, 2016). Updates log