Funeral Script PHP
Funeral Script PHP is a responsive web app script for embedding into a page of your website and publishing your obituaries on that website. It requires PHP / MySQL.
Visitors to your website will be able read the obituaries and leave Condolences(comments) on each obituary.
Funeral Script PHP features:
- fully responsive front-end - it works on all screens
- one step installation wizard
- password protected admin area with multiple options and features that you can control
- very easy to integrate into a web page - just drop a single line of code
- easily add obituary image with automatic thumbnailing and image resizing
- ability to add more images in content using text editor
- option to add youtube videos
- choose between different color themes to suit your website colors
- support any date format for all countries
- option to set number of obituaries per page
- option to send condolences with Light a Candle
- four different captcha images for spam protection
- additional option for spam protection - ban unwanted words when send condolences
- options to approve condolences by admin before having then posted
- email notification to admin when new condolence submitted
- share buttons - facebook, twitter and other share media buttons
- fully readable and easy customizable php source code
Take a look at Funeral Script PHP demo
page. Also enter the admin area
and see how to manage obituaries and options.
On your request we may modify your Funeral Script PHP on a reasonable price.
FREE INSTALLATION - Once you buy the script we could install it on your website for free.
The minimum requirements to run Funeral Script PHP on your website are PHP version 5.3 or higher and MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
Current stable version of Funeral Script PHP is 2.2 (minor update, released May 21, 2018). Updates log